This is code repository for a simple analytics visualization site for Codeforces online judge users using Codeforces API. The site is currently hosted at here.
Single User Analytics
Comparison between two users
- Verdicts chart
- Languages chart
- Tags chart
- Levels chart
- Total tried problems count
- Total solved problems count
- Average and max attempts
- Count of problems solved with one submission
- Max AC for a single problem (It indicates in how many ways someone solved a problem)
- List of unsolved problems
- Current, max and min rating
- Number of contests
- Best and worst position in contest
- Max positive and negative rating change
- Compared rating time-line
- Total tried problem count compared
- Total solved problem count compared
- Average and max attempts compared
- Count of problems solved with one submission compared
- Max AC for a single problem compared
- Tags compared
- Levels compared
- When somebody searches for a handle that doesn't exists, we get Cross-Origin Request blocked and the status code becomes 0 in jQuery. So we can't determine if the user doesn't really exists or some other network problem occurs.
- Firefox hangs for a while when drawing the tags comparison chart. Probably because it's big. I have plan to divide that chart in two parts.
- When counting number of solved problems, some problems that appear both on div 1 and div 2 get counted twice.