CraftBook is a heavily customizable plugin adding exciting new gameplay elements and advanced redstone functions!
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't. Even tweak features to your liking!
- Redstone ICs (AND/OR gates, lightning striker gates)
- Elevators for your server so people can jump between floors quickly (Or smoothly, if you choose so)
- Working cauldrons so players can cook inside them
- Your own custom crafting recipes
- Hidden switches for players
- Minecart booster blocks and more
- Togglable areas and bridges
- Chairs you can sit on
- Working pipes that can transfer items from place to place!
- Footprints where your players walk!
- Mobs and players drop their heads.
- The ability to bind commands to items, with cool-downs, permissions and timers.
- And much more!
An extensive list of features is available on the docs!
The project is written for Java 8 and our build process makes use of Gradle. simply run:
Dependencies are automatically handled by Gradle.
We happily accept contributions. The best way to do this is to fork CraftBook on GitHub, add your changes, and then submit a pull request. We'll look at it, make comments, and merge it into CraftBook if everything works out.
In addition, please ensure your code is compliant with the Sun/Oracle Code Conventions to keep things neat and readable.
By submitting code, you agree to place to license your code under the irrevocable GNU General Public License v3.
- Mailing list
- IRC channel (#sk89q on irc.esper.net)
- Discord Server
- Issue tracker
- Continuous integration
- End-user documentation
BeastNode offers premier hosting for a great price!
YourKit supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler, innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.