CraftBook is a heavily customizable plugin adding exciting new gameplay elements and advanced redstone functions!
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't. Even tweak features to your liking!
- Redstone ICs (AND/OR gates, lightning striker gates)
- Elevators for your server so people can jump between floors quickly (Or smoothly, if you choose so)
- Working cauldrons so players can cook inside them
- Your own custom crafting recipes
- Hidden switches for players
- Minecart booster blocks and more
- Togglable areas and bridges
- Chairs you can sit on
- Working pipes that can transfer items from place to place!
- Footprints where your players walk!
- Mobs and players drop their heads.
- The ability to bind commands to items, with cool-downs, permissions and timers.
- And much more!
An extensive list of features is available on the docs!
Currently the 'master' branch contains CraftBook 4, the next version of CraftBook. Currently this version only supports Sponge.
For the prior version of CraftBook for Bukkit and Spigot, the '3.x' branch is what you want.
Starting from CraftBook 4, there are 'version' branches that contain the last supported version for a branch. This is used for backporting reasons. The format is as follows,
The project is written for Java 8 and our build process makes use of Gradle. simply run:
Dependencies are automatically handled by Gradle.
We happily accept contributions. The best way to do this is to fork CraftBook on GitHub, add your changes, and then submit a pull request. We'll look at it, make comments, and merge it into CraftBook if everything works out.
In addition, please ensure your code is compliant with the Sun/Oracle Code Conventions to keep things neat and readable.
By submitting code, you agree to place to license your code under the irrevocable GNU General Public License v3.
- Mailing list
- IRC channel (#sk89q on irc.esper.net)
- Discord Server
- Issue tracker
- Continuous integration
- End-user documentation
BeastNode offers premier hosting for a great price!
YourKit supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler, innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.