CraftBook is a heavily customizable plugin adding exciting new gameplay elements and advanced redstone functions!
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't. Even tweak features to your liking!
- Redstone ICs (AND/OR gates, lightning striker gates)
- Elevators for your server so people can jump between floors quickly (Or smoothly, if you choose so)
- Working cauldrons so players can cook inside them
- Your own custom crafting recipes
- Hidden switches for players
- Minecart booster blocks and more
- Togglable areas and bridges
- Chairs you can sit on
- Working pipes that can transfer items from place to place!
- Footprints where your players walk!
- Mobs and players drop their heads.
- The ability to bind commands to items, with cool-downs, permissions and timers.
- And much more!
An extensive list of features is available on the wiki!
The project is written for Java 6 and our build process makes use of Maven. Once installed, simply run:
mvn clean package
Dependencies are automatically handled by Maven.
We happily accept contributions. The best way to do this is to fork CraftBook on GitHub, add your changes, and then submit a pull request. We'll look at it, make comments, and merge it into CraftBook if everything works out.
In addition, please ensure your code is compliant with the Sun/Oracle Code Conventions to keep things neat and readable.
By submitting code, you agree to place to license your code under the irrevocable GNU General Public License v3.