WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Change thousands of blocks in an area at once by selecting regions.
- Use over 100 functions to modify the world or remove problems.
- Remove large chunks of land as you wish.
- Sculpt the world and build mountains with brushes.
- Fix annoyances such as broken water, missing snow, raging fires, and more.
WorldEdit is open source and is available under the GNU General Public License v3.
Dependencies are automatically handled by Maven.
We happily accept contributions, especially through pull requests on GitHub. Submissions must be licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for important guidelines to follow.
We recommend following our mailing list, especially if you have some big ideas that you want to implement.