Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
After some months to test the v2.0.0-RC1 we are releasing the final version of Buildron mods support with this 2.0.0 version.
Mods supports represents a great change in Buildron code structure, because we built a mods support that allow any developer add his own mods to Buildron.
The classic visual and behavior that you already know at Buildron was moved to mods, you can see them at Buildron Classic Mods repository.
Right now we have 9 mods developed to Buildron:
- ConsoleMod: adds a console window to Buildron and let you monitor his events.
- Classic Mods
- BuildMod: represents each build as part of totem.
- CameraMod: auto position of camera to show all builds and users.
- EasterEggMod: surprise.
- EnvironmentMod: the classic Tron style floor.
- SoundMod: the classic explosion sounds and allow change the sounds for each user.
- UserMod: each user is represented by a robot and an avatar.
- SlackBotMod: adds a bot to your Slack that acts as Buildron and your team can interact with it, like filter builds, sort builds, move camera, receive build status change notifications and taking screenshots.
- ToastyMod: the Mortal Kombat "Toasty!" easter egg that can be configured to show on build success, running or failed.
Developing new mods
Do you want to develop your own mod to Buildron? Take a look on our wiki pages about mods and start to build your mod now :
- Starting a Buildron mod with a mod template
- Getting started
- Tutorial "Creating a mod"
- Make IModContext.RemoteControl available at mod simulator #33
- ModSdk - Add a proxy or helper to allow execute async methods at main thread #34
- ModSdk - Add a SortBuildsRemoteControlCommand constructor override using SortingAlgorithmType #35