This RC1 represents a great change in Buildron code structure, because we built a mods support that allow any developer add his own mods to Buildron.
The classic visual and behavior that you already know at Buildron was moved to mods, you can see them at Buildron Classic Mods repository.
We hope to see you building some mods to Buildron. We're curious about what crazy mods ideas you could have ;).
We really appreciate your opinion about the mods support, documentation, tutorial and ModSdk. Please, get in touch at @ogiacomelli.
Take a look on our wiki pages about mods and start to build your mod now :
- Starting a Buildron mod with a mod template
- Getting started
- Tutorial "Creating a mod"
- Define a mod SDK #12
- Create a ModLoader #13
- Create a ModPipeline #14
- Convert the BuildController and dependencies to a mod #15
- Convert the SoundEffectController and dependencies to a mod #16
- Convert the BuildUserController and dependencies to a mod #17
- Convert the EnvironmentController and dependencies to a mod #18
- "Build" a "classic" theme with the first mods #19
- Build a new sample mod and create a "Build a mod tutorial" on wiki #20
- AcronymUserAvatarProvider should use color base on acronym #24
- Improve Domain unit test code coverage #25
- Buildron stops to update when a firewall page is returned #23
- Error getting Gravatar when user has no e-mail #26
- TeamCity logo is still highlighted when Jenkins or Hudson are selected #27
- JenkinsBuildsProvider is not working properly when Jenkins instance use jobs as folders #28
- Sorting builds with more than one totem #29
- Buildron stops to refresh builds when a build configuration has no build #30
- Does not refresh TC builds when "Branch specification" is used #31