Changes against lunks/fish-nuggets
- master branch contains upstream from lunks/fish-nuggets master and is intended to be identical with it
- patched is based on master, but is intended to include some aggressive changes and fixes which make it usable on OS X; currently no changes because upstream has been fixed
- addons includes my non-controversial changes against patched; it adds commands, but does not change behaviour of existing ones
- skalee equals to addons + my configs (like prompt) and is used by me personally
The fish nuggets project contains various completions and functions for the amazing Fish shell.
- Provides completion for git commands (eg. git ch completes for you)
- Provides completion of branch names for git branch
Completion of rake tasks with task description. The first time you type rake we will create a file containing the rake tasks in /tmp giving you tab completion of rake tasks. This supports several Rakefile locations, so you can use it for different projects.
Like Rake, lets you use tab completion for Capistrano tasks.
- edit_gem with tab completion for gem name lets you view the source for installed gems
- gem_doc with tab completion for gem name lets you view Rdoc for installed gems
cd ~/.config/fish git init git add . git remote add github git://github.com/eventualbuddha/fish-nuggets.git git pull github master Installation
Go into ~/.config/fish and add this repository, then pull. This will add the scripts in this projects for you to use.
Thanks to Lachie Cox for the initial rvm scripts (http://github.com/lachie/dotfiles).