Lite Morse Trainer
This is a flutter project of a simple 'Morse Code' trainer + ...
🏁 Getting Started
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
Clone/ Download the repository
And install the packages from the command line:
flutter pub get
- Flutter - The mobile framework used.
- Audioplayers - A Flutter plugin to play multiple simultaneously audio files.
- Vibration - A plugin for handling Vibration API on iOS and Android devices.
- Share - A Flutter plugin to share content from your Flutter app via the platform's share dialog.
- Shared Preferences - Wraps NSUserDefaults (on iOS) and SharedPreferences (on Android), providing a persistent store for simple data.
- Flutter Launcher Icons - A command-line tool which simplifies the task of updating your Flutter app's launcher icon.
- Skender Lahdhiri - Initial work - Skenderl
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details