SKGTech is a non profit organization based in Thessaloniki, Greece. The organization is comprised of creative and passionate people that love all the things revolving around technology.
For Meetup Organizers
For Web Developers
If you want to contribute to the development of this site you first need to setup your environment based on the project's requirements.
- Ruby If you're on OS X or Linux you probably already have Ruby installed; test with
ruby -vin your terminal.
npm install -g gulp
gem install jekyll
This project was built using Jekyll, you don't need to be familiar with these tools to do most of the tasks.
Installing the project
First fork this repository and clone it to your local:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:YOUR_USERNAME/skgtech.github.io.git
After cloning is finished you need to install the development dependencies:
Working with the project
The default gulp task will:
- Browserify the required modules.
sassand the Jekyll site.
- Launch default Jekyll dev server with BrowserSync.
- Watch HTML/SASS/JS/YAML folders and rebuild and reload the site on your browser.
More specific tasks:
gulp browserify: Browserifies whatever is in
gulp jekyll-build: Builds jekyll
gulp sass: Builds sass sources, adds source comments and produces
Assets and pages locations
- Edit styles inside
/css/style.cssis auto generated and injected by BrowserSync.
- The project's homepage is the file
index.htmlin the root folder.
- All the site's data are in the
- Generated styles and scripts must be committed.
npm run browserify-prodto generate a production build (only react transformer needs this, but it must be run on every build).
- Anything merged on
masterbranch automatically gets deployed by GitHub Pages.