h5ai - a beautified Apache index
View a sample folder
(the files are all empty to save webspace)
- Copy the
h5aifolder to the web-root directory of your server or alternativly set an alias
/h5ai/to this folder.
- Add the content of file
.htaccessfile in the directory you want to be styled (you might have to create this file). This directory and any subdirectories will be styled by h5ai.
- more refactoring in main.js
- added custom js support, and global includes
- refactored a lot, added some comments
- included fixes from NumEricR
- added top/bottom message support, only basicly styled
- fixed croped filenames
- fixed missing .png extension in header
- added some color to the links
- added changelog
- added icon view
This project is licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 License.