Thanks to Scalatra team's work, we can announce Skinny Framework 1.1.0 release now.
Skinny 1.1 APIs are basically compatible with Skinny 1.0 though the release includes basic dependencies' major upgrades. All the features should be kept since 1.0.18.
Typical Migration Tasks
org.scalatest.matchers.ShouldMatchers is deprecated
org.scalatest.Matchers instead. Sorry to say this.
scalikejdbc.SQLInterpolation._ is deprecated
Just import only
See also: 1e44f60
skinny package's Scalate precompilation error
Since Scalate 1.7.0, Skinny's blank app project's settings fail to execute
default_ssp.scala:7: $_scalate_$default_ssp is already defined as object $_scalate_$default_ssp
See also: 4ad2b87
Though we believe migration is not difficult, please tell us here if you find something wrong.
- [all] started building for both of Scala 2.10 and 2.11
- [assets] #144 Add Locale.English to the date formats in AssetsController by @argius
- [balnk-app] Enabled sbt-scoverage by default (works with Scala 2.11)
- [framework] Bumped Scalatra from 2.2 to 2.3
- [framework] Bumped Scalate from 1.6 to 1.7 (same as Scalatra 2.3)
- [framework] Support Java 7 or higher (same as Scalatra 2.3)
- [framework] Servlet API 3.1 or higher (same as Scalatra 2.3)
- [orm] Bumped ScalikeJDBC from 1.8 to 2.0 (ScalaTest 1.9 incompatible)
- [orm] Bumped Flyway from 2.3 to 3.0
- [test] ScalaTest 2.2 (incompatible with ScalaTest 1.9)