Skinny ORM 2.1 is compatible with ScalikeJDBC 2.4
Skinny ORM 2.1 is compatible with ScalikeJDBC 2.4. ScalikeJDBC 2.4.0 final will be out soon.
Since version 2.4.0, ScalikeJDBC has more type-safe API to embed pamareters into prepared statement. See the release note for details:
Separated FactoryGirl configuration support
Since 2.4.0, FactoryGirl.create method does not only reading
src/test/resources/factories.conf but also scanning
src/test/resources/factories/*.confand reading the file if found.
- [blank-app] Fix #315 Skinny + Scalajs problem by @seratch
- [blank-app] Bump Scala.js to 0.6.9
- [common] Bump kuromoji version to 6.0.0
- [framework] #313 skinny-http-client can not parse
Set-Cookiewhat contains path atribute #312 by @gakuzzzz
- [framework] #321 skinny-micro 1.0.5, sfl4j-api 1.7.21, commons-io 2.5 and so on
- [factory-girl] #210 Directory scan and work with factories/*.conf by @BlackPrincess
- [orm] #319 Bump ScalikeJDBC 2.4.0 (bin-incompatible to 2.3)