Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Several minor fixes to the open and save dialog boxes.
- New icon for jungle temples
- Additional CLI options added (-mcjar and -mcjson)
- Added support for Minecraft 1.8.
- Added support for custom world parameters when loading from a 1.8 (or greater) world.
- Added new highlight biome mode.
- Grid layer now has outlined text.
- Added support for new 14w02a+
- Zoomed out maps now appear much smoother
- Reworked most of the in-map UI
- Fixed bug where having too many players in a world would cause AMIDST to crash