Shep is maintained by Steve Klise.
Scripts for Shep can make use of
process.env.ADMIN_USER to allow admin-only
interactions with Shep. For instance this is used in
to add and remove people from the list of top-level quotable people.
process.env.ADMIN_USER is a single user, set by Shep's maintainer.
These scripts should not show up in
There are scripts in
lib/maintenance to clean up Shep's Redis brain and
otherwise keep Shep running nice and smooth.
1.0.1 - 2012/9/11
- switch to Node.js 0.8.x and latest builds of Hubot etc.
- added 'play' support
- give me love
- Rebuild quotes to include non-staff.
- Save timestamps with quotes.
- Merge 2 patches to make Shep respond more fuzzily.
- Additional documentation.
- Thesis Week script
0.8.1 - 2012/04/07
- Add method descriptions for Bests and LoanedThings
0.8.0 - 2012/04/07
- Use MTA status script from hubot-scripts
- Shep can now track what you have and what you have loaned
- Shep keeps track of quotable sayings from faculty and staff.
- Shep keeps track of the best things according to ITP.
- Bring Roles.coffee back.
0.7.0 - 2012/03/19
- Food, Beer, Parts maps
- True Cause I Read It On The Internet
- Crippled due to ITPIRL using only 1 IRC client.