Skill Assessment and Performance Review Survey Manager
Vue.js / Semantic UI frontend app for skill assessment and performance reviews.
This single-page application allows users to easily fill out peer or self-evaluations for skill assessment.
- Clean, easy to use user experience and design.
- Surveys consist of a list of sections and specific asdasd or competencies within each section.
- Competencies are scored from 0-3.
- Competencies can also be marked as I don't know or Not applicable for peer reviewers.
- Extra comments can be made on each competency to provide more context for a rating.
- Read-only and summary modes to optimize experience for reviewing surveys.
- Surveys can be partially finished, saved, and resumed at a later time.
- Surveys are saved to local browser storage for persistence
- Surveys can be backed up the filesystem and shared or downloaded as CSV.
Creating a survey
- Import new survey
- Save survey
- Load survey
- Automatic tabulation / progress
- Ability to add comments
- Export finished survey
- Import finished survey (read-only)
- "Completed" screen with stats
- Support drop-down / multiple new survey sources
- Add documentation in README (features, abilities)
- Download as CSV
- Download as PDF
- Add better error handling, validation of import/exported surveys
- Cross-browser testing
- IE 11
- Cannot click ratings
- Cannot drag and drop files
- Cannot click to upload files
- Typing comments seems slow
- Long competencies do not text wrap
- Selecting a rating is slow. The further into the survey - the longer it freezes.
- IE 11
- MVP Done
- Add editor for creating survey blanks
- Add build process (so files can be modularized using
- Add better documentation for filling out surveys, creating blanks
- Ensure responsive-ness