- Angular 2
- Contributing to the project
- Development, meeting minutes, roadmap and more.
Do you want to see directives in action? Visit http://angular-ui.github.io/bootstrap/!
Are you interested in Angular 2? We are on our way! Check out ng-bootstrap.
Installation is easy as UI Bootstrap has minimal dependencies - only the AngularJS and Twitter Bootstrap's CSS are required. Notes:
- Since version 0.13.0, UI Bootstrap depends on ngAnimate for transitions and animations, such as the accordion, carousel, etc. Include
ngAnimatein the module dependencies for your app in order to enable animation.
- UI Bootstrap depends on ngTouch for swipe actions. Include
ngTouchin the module dependencies for your app in order to enable swiping.
- UI Bootstrap 1.0 and higher requires Angular 1.4.x or higher and it has been tested with Angular 1.4.8.
- UI Bootstrap 0.14.3 is the last version that supports Angular 1.3.x.
- UI Bootstrap 0.12.0 is the last version that supports Angular 1.2.x.
- UI Bootstrap requires Bootstrap CSS version 3.x or higher and it has been tested with Bootstrap CSS 3.3.6.
- UI Bootstrap 0.8 is the last version that supports Bootstrap CSS 2.3.x.
Install with NPM
$ npm install angular-ui-bootstrap
This will install AngularJS and Bootstrap NPM packages.
Install with Bower
$ bower install angular-bootstrap
Install with NuGet
To install AngularJS UI Bootstrap, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Angular.UI.Bootstrap
Head over to http://angular-ui.github.io/bootstrap/ and hit the Custom build button to create your own custom UI Bootstrap build, just the way you like it.
After downloading dependencies (or better yet, referencing them from your favorite CDN) you need to download build version of this project. All the files and their purposes are described here:
Don't worry, if you are not sure which file to take, opt for
Adding dependency to your project
When you are done downloading all the dependencies and project files the only remaining part is to add dependencies on the
ui.bootstrap AngularJS module:
To use this project with webpack, follow the NPM instructions. Now, if you want to use only the accordion, you can do:
import accordion from 'angular-ui-bootstrap/src/accordion'; angular.module('myModule', [accordion]);
You can import all the pieces you need in the same way:
import accordion from 'angular-ui-bootstrap/src/accordion'; import datepicker from 'angular-ui-bootstrap/src/datepicker'; angular.module('myModule', [accordion, datepicker]);
This will load all the dependencies (if any) and also the templates (if any).
Be sure to have a loader able to process
css files like
Code of Conduct
Take a moment to read our Code of Conduct
PREFIX MIGRATION GUIDE
If you're updating your application to use prefixes, please check the migration guide.
Directives from this repository are automatically tested with the following browsers:
- Chrome (stable and canary channel)
- IE 9 and 10
Modern mobile browsers should work without problems.
Need help using UI Bootstrap?
- Live help in the IRC (
#angularjschannel at the
freenodenetwork). Use this webchat or your own IRC client.
- Ask a question in StackOverflow under the angular-ui-bootstrap tag.
Please do not create new issues in this repository to ask questions about using UI Bootstrap
Found a bug?
Contributing to the project
We are always looking for the quality contributions! Please check the CONTRIBUTING.md for the contribution guidelines.
Development, meeting minutes, roadmap and more.
Head over to the Wiki for notes on development for UI Bootstrap, meeting minutes from the UI Bootstrap team, roadmap plans, project philosophy and more.