Group self-selection module is a simple activity which allows students to select a group.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
- Petr Skoda (skodak) - coding
- Helen Foster - lang, docs and help
- Anna Vanova and others - ideas and bugfixing
- How to hide existing group members before selection? Use separate group mode in activity settings.
- Is 1.9.x version of this module stable? Not really.
- review and fix accessibility issues
- improve CSS