HTF - The Haskell Test Framework
- Documentation: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/HTF
- Source Repository: https://github.com/skogsbaer/HTF/
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/skogsbaer/HTF/issues?state=open
- Author: Stefan Wehr (http://www.stefanwehr.de)
- License: LGPL
The Haskell Test Framework (HTF for short) lets you define unit tests (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/HUnit), QuickCheck properties (https://hackage.haskell.org/package/QuickCheck), and black box tests in an easy and convenient way. HTF uses a custom preprocessor that collects test definitions automatically. Furthermore, the preprocessor allows HTF to report failing test cases with exact file name and line number information. Additionally, HTF tries to produce highly readable output for failing tests: for example, it colors and pretty prints expected and actual results and provides a diff between the two values.
- Install from http://hackage.haskell.org/ using
cabal install HTF
Install from source:
$ git clone email@example.com:skogsbaer/HTF.git $ cd HTF $ cabal install
- Read the tutorial.
- Experiment with the sample project located in the
sampledirectory of HTF's source tree.