Programming Quotes API
Programming Quotes API for open source projects.
Convention: The names of the authors are as on Wikipedia.
I am open to your feature requests. Also, you can send me your client apps if you want to share it with the world :)
/quotes (get all quotes)
/quotes/random (get random quote)
/quotes/5a6ce86f2af929789500e824 (get quote by id)
/quotes/author/Edsger W. Dijkstra (get quote by author)
You can also POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE. See docs for more.
Start the project locally:
dotnet build dotnet watch run
heroku login heroku git:remote -a programming-quotes-api heroku buildpacks:set https://github.com/jincod/dotnetcore-buildpack git push heroku master
- Web API: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/modules/build-web-api-aspnet-core/
- Web API: https://channel9.msdn.com/Series/Beginners-Series-to-Web-APIs?page=2
- Auth: https://jasonwatmore.com/post/2021/07/29/net-5-role-based-authorization-tutorial-with-example-api
- Auth: https://medium.com/@marcosvinicios_net/asp-net-core-3-authorization-and-authentication-with-bearer-and-jwt-3041c47c8b1d
- Deploy: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29100993/how-to-deploy-net-application-to-heroku
- add User patch