Comprehensive caching and performance plugin for WordPress.
Plugin Website: poweredcache.com
- Simple and easily configurable. You can import and export settings via one click.
- Page Caching
- Object Caching (redis, memcached, memcache)
- Support mod_rewrite (automatic .htaccess rules)
- Mobile support (separate cache file for mobile)
- Logged-in user cache
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cache Preloading
- Page cache rule management
- Gzip support
- Built-in extensions: Lazy Load, Preloader, Cloudflare
- Multisite support
- Smart cache purging (automatic cache purging on post update/publish)
- Query string removal from CSS & JS resources
Built-in extensions (aka add-ons) come with Powered Cache to provide more functionality.
Cloudflare – Cloudflare compatibility and functionalities Free
Lazy Load – Loads images and iframes only when visible to the user Free
Preload – Preload posts before actual user request page Free
Varnish – Varnish cache purging Premium only
Minifier – Reduce size of HTML,CSS,JS files by compressing and concatenating them. Premium only
Remote Cron – Trigger WordPress cron remotely Premium only
We don't always provide active support on the WordPress.org forums. Premium (directly) support is available to people who bought the Powered Cache Premium only.
- All current and future premium extensions
- Get benefits from our bots like regular cron checks, preloading, etc...
- WP-CLI commands ready to save your time
- We are providing top-notch premium support to premium users
- No Ads on plugin page
Contributing & Bug Report
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on Github. Some of our features are premium only, please consider before sending PR.
Our knowledge base is available on docs.poweredcache.com
- Upload the
powered-cachefolder to the
- Activate the Powered Cache plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- That's all.
We have used code or ideas from the following projects:
- Simple Cache for page cache drop-in.
- WP Super Cache for local preloading concept
- bj-lazy-load for lazy load extension
- minify for concatenation and minification
- varnish-http-purge for varnish extension
- Memcached Object Cache for memcache drop-in.
- Memcached Redux for memcached drop-in.
- WP Redis for redis drop-in.
- APCu for APCu drop-in.