The framework permit to create web applications with the look&feel of the not-yet-released Windows 8 MetroUI style. Maybe not ideal for internet web sites, the MetroUI style can be adopted for modern intranet web sites. I've choosen to use as base the awesome Twitter Bootstrap framework, applying a set of customizations in pure css (but planning to do it in LESS for future version).
The framework integrate and extend the work first done by other great people:
Latest Release: v0.5
- first official drop with:
- almost complete Bootstrap re-styled with MetroUI
- fix charms & charms animation like bootstrap plugins
- check layout guideline on "Understanding the Windows 8 silhouette"
- make 2 layout grid: h-scroll + v-scroll
- (almost done) Complete the implementation of the tiles templates (add counter & mini ico)
- demo form page with notifications
- demo ListView
- demo image thumbs selectables
- demo charms with docs