WICKET COMPONENTS FOR TWITTER BOOTSTRAP
Wicket-Bootstrap is based on Twitter's toolkit (bootstrap) and the Apache Wicket Framework.
- Twitter Bootstrap (2.2.1): http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap
- Apache Wicket (6.2.0): http://wicket.apache.org/
- Bootswatch: http://bootswatch.com/
- DatePicker: http://www.eyecon.ro/bootstrap-datepicker/
- you can see wicket-bootstrap in action: http://wb.agilecoders.de/demo
- how to use wicket-bootstrap? Read the documentation on https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap/wiki.
Have a bug? Please create an issue here on GitHub!
Wicket-Bootstrap will be maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible.
Releases will be numbered with the follow format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor
- Bug fixes and misc changes bump the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org/.
Copyright and license
Copyright 2012 AgileCoders.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this work except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License in the LICENSE file, or at:
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.