Date and Time Data Plugin
Sketch Data plugin that allows you to generate random dates and times.
From a release (simplest)
- Download the latest release of the plugin
- Double-click the .zip archive file to extract the plugin
- Double-click the
data-date-time.sketchpluginto install the plugin
- Clone the repo
- Install the dependencies with
Using the plugin
- Select one or more text layers.
- Click on the Data button in the top left of the document's toolbar.
- Under Text, select Date & Time and then select a date or time format to generate.
- Press SHIFT + COMMAND + D to generate another random date or time.
The date or time is localized to your current language and region system settings e.g. in the US the date will be in the format month/day/year while in Europe it will be in the format day/month/year.
Create your own Data plugin for Sketch
To find out more about making your own Data plugin check out this blog post with a step by step guide.