Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Support for running zeus commands for rspec (
- Ctrl-x and Ctrl-z to navigate the quickfix list
- Change Cmd-Space to Ctrl-Space for vim autocomplete so it doesn't conflict with osx spotlight by default, and so there are no additional steps to install.
Jan 5, 2013
- Replace Git Grep with Ag and remove unused plugins
- Sneak: hit Space and type two letters to quickly jump somewhere
- Added Ctrl-R, reverse history search for :commands
- Remove ;; semicolon mapping. Messes with regular semicolon usage (find next char)
- Change to Lightline instead of Airline [Fix #418]
Dec 17, 2013
- Switch to lightline instead of airline for status bar. Works better in terminal vim and should be faster.
- Added investigate.vim (gK for docs)
- Fix homebrew installation of macvim with lua enabled, and fix deprecated homebrew install.
March 29, 2013
- Cleanup of README to make it more palatable, focusing on the primary key bindings
- Improved integration with Ag, giving ,ag and ,af aliases
- Got rid of conque term, implemented a "send to iTerm" rspec runner (invoke with ,rs ,rl ,ss ,sl) for the rspec and spring/rspec versions.
- Migrated to Vundle instead of pathogen for easier bundle management
- Added Silver Searcher for lightning fast :Gsearch