- I've been programming for over half my life, I'm comfortable creating, developing, maintaining, and improving software written in C, C++, Emacs Lisp, Perl, Ruby, Java, Shell, TCL, etc.
- Most of my new projects are written in Golang.
- But also I've been writing code in Z80 assembly language, to run under CP/M and the humble ZX Spectrum 48k.
- My interests primarily revolve around compilers, interpreters, domain-specific languages, and virtual machines.
- Location: Helsinki, Finland.
- Occupation: Sysadmin / Devops / Cloud-person.