- I've been programming for over half my life, I'm comfortable creating, developing, maintaining, and improving software written in C, C++, Emacs Lisp, Perl, Ruby, Shell, etc.
- Most of my recent projects have been written in Golang.
- I believe in the value of Open Source software, and run Linux upon all the systems I control.
- My current interests revolve around compilers, interpreters, domain-specific languages, and virtual machines.
- These are great tools for large-scale automation, which is useful in my career as a system administrator and/or devops-engineer.