- Improved Dockerfile to avoid errors.
- Improved bbscli to work with docker containers.
- Implemented better handling of cxo disconnections.
- Implemented thin client.
- Implemented command-line interface.
- Changed API to allow for thin client.
- Improved CXO data-structure.
- Improved messenger communication.
- New user interface.
- Connects to BBS-dedicated messenger by default:
- User interface improvements.
- Implemented service discovery (connections to other nodes are now automatically managed).
- Improved remote submission of board content (implemented via service discovery).
- Simplified process of board creation and hosting.
- Improvements to CXO data structure.
- Updated to use latest CXO.
- Reimplemented CXO data structure for easier diff management.
- Introduction of a
viewsmodule for easier implementation of different ways of viewing data.
- Implemented exporting/importing boards to/from file.
- Initial implementation of following/avoiding users.
- Improved UI (Work in progress).
- Automatic peer-to-peer relay of boards.