List of all Skygear Demos
- Demos to help you understand how Skygear works!
- You can run live demos or even deploy them on to your own Skygear account for free.
- A real-time mesasging app User sign up and login, Chat, Chat UI Kit in Swift
- A simple Instagram-like app User sign up and login, Save and query records, Files upload
💻 Web app
- A real-time polling app User sign up and login, Save and query records, Real-time data sync
- Redux todo app example How Skygear JS SDK works with Redux
- A real-time messaging app User sign up and login, Chat
- A sugar intake tracking app User sign up and login, Save and query records, Real-time data sync
- A real-time messaging app User sign up and login, Chat, Chat UI Kit in Java
⛅ Cloud functions
- Cat API Trigger by HTTP endpoint
- Lunch Slack bot Recommand a place for lunch at 12nn in Slack
- Tellchima Slack Bot Slack bot for posting announcements anonymously
- Simple cloud function example Database hooks, Scheduled tasks, Trigger by SDK, Trigger by HTTP endpoint
- Cat API Triggered by HTTP endpoint
- Skymail Send email with skygear.io
- Chat cloud code How you can listen to chat event on cloud functions
We are adding more demos to enrich developer's experience to get started at Skygear.
Here's some platforms we are working in progress and planning to add.
- Chatbot on cloud function
- iOS Objective-C app demo
- React Native demo
If you have any platform / specific demo idea / wish to add you demo project here, pleas let us know in the Skygear Forum.
Skygear Main Repositories
- Skygear's Server, SDK and official plugin codes are opensourced and hosted at https://github.com/SkygearIO
- Feel free to contribute. You can read more detail on each repo's readme file.
If you believe you've found an bugs or feature requests for Skygear, please feel free to report an issue.
License & Copyright
Copyright (c) 2015-present, Oursky Ltd. All rights reserved. This source code is licensed under the Apache License version 2.0 found in the LICENSE file in the root directory of this source tree. An additional grant of patent rights can be found in the PATENTS file in the same directory.