A Xcode Source Editor Extension that searches external source(Google, StackOverflow, etc)
- Install Xcode 8 Beta
- Run Xcode 8 Beta and install additional system components
- Open terminal.app and execute
sudo /usr/libexec/xpccachectlif you are using OS X 10.11
- Reboot your mac
- Open this project in Xcode 8 Beta and run the extension. Fix code signing issues if there are any. Extensions and the app need to be signed properly.
- Choose an app to run: Xcode 8 Beta
- Select your code
- Choose menu
Editor > Search
**Notice：**Currently the Source Editor Extension feature in Xcode 8 Beta is not very stable. You may find that the command is sometimes not showing up, or not available(grayed out).
- Multiline selection support
- More external sources for searching