A very simple android demo application which uses the Google Blogger API v3 to allow a user to connect to his/her blogger account and do simple postings and viewing of his/her blog.
Allows user to post a blog Allows user to view the posts Allows saving of multiple drafts
- Developers have to add their own keys in the clientcredentials class, as described in the class itself.
- Allows saving of draft to blogger
- Allowing the adding of images and links into the posts
- Add database implementation to allow saving of posts, tags and blogs information. Allows for faster loading
- Adding drag down to refresh implementation to allow sync-ing of database to blog
- Adding full-resync function in menu to clear whole database and re-sync from blogger