Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 1.5.0 - 3/19/2017
- JSONassert now supports user-supplied error messages (thanks yasin3061@!)
- Some refactoring / code health cleanup (thanks picimako@!)
- License headers on individual files
- Java 8 friendly javadocs
- Change the implementation for org.json to one with a more open license
- Fix null pointer exception (issue #48)
- Support wildcards in Customization.path
- Fix & improve ArrayValueMatcher JavaDoc (dmackinder)
- Fix final JavaDoc example and add new example showing how to verify every array element using a custom comparator
- Fix URL in pom.xml (aukevanleeuwen)
- Update JSONCompareResult.java adding 2 new lists for missing and unexpected fileds (riccorazza)
- Includes missing imports in test class (javierseixas)
- This edition brought to you by dmackinder (thanks!)
- Added array size comparator enhancements.
- Added ArrayValueMatcher to simplify verification of range of array elements.
- Improve diagnostics from RegularExpressionValueMatcher.
- Deprecated former Customization.matches() signature
- Remove commons-collection dependency
- Updated Customization class to allow path-matching, and matching of expected and actual values with user-provided EqualityComparator.
- Added AssertNotEquals