Gravity Forms Intercom
Lets you create new Intercom conversations from Gravity Forms submissions.
This is largely based on the Gravity Forms Help Scout integration (which was used as a starting point), and leverages the Intercom PHP API client.
- Gravity Forms 1.9.15 or newer
- WordPress 4.4 or newer
- PHP 5.6 or newer
This repository is not a stand-alone plugin. You must pull in the required dependencies with composer (which will install the Intercom API library in the correct path). Run
$ composer install in the plugin directory to install dependencies.
Setup and plugin info
- You need an extended access token with full read permissions for all admins, users, etc., in order to use this plugin.
- Gravity Forms feed settings let you use leads or users for the created conversation, and you can also use conditional form feed processing to choose when to use a user vs a lead.
- You can't assign a conversation with initial creation; you must add a note to assign conversations to an Intercom user. This is an Intercom API limitation. Because the initial conversation must be user-generated, it does not accept assignment as part of this request.
- You can't add attachments within Intercom for form fields, given the file needs to be at a public URL to import to Intercom, and this won't work with the GF form attachment URL. Only image-type attachments are supported in Intercom regardless, so we've omitted attachment support in this plugin.
2018-02-10 - version 1.0.0
- Initial Release