Fenrir Wolfpack Simulator
Simulation and prediction includes:
- Changes in the environment
- Health and status of individual wolves
- Disease conditions of each wolf
- Weather events and effects
- Alpha rankings in the pack
- Mortality status of pack members
- Wild card encounters (triggered by scout event)
- Meat distribution
- Regular events
- Irregular events
npm i fenrir-wolfpack-simulation
Demo of the current version doesn't have proper UI or interface design. To be designed in the future.
- Max-heap tree for alpha determination and food distribution.
- Regular Events.
- Environment module (partial).
- Constant parameters module.
- Modifiers module for chance and likelihood calculation.
- Variable parameter module.
- Wolf data module.
- Simulation module (initiating the simulation and generating reports).
- Create environment and it's object (input).
- Create one or more wolf objects (input).
- Calculate 7 hunt parameters which affect hunt success chance.
- Determine alpha of the pack considering alpha points calculated.
- Placement of wolf objects to max-heap tree according to alpha points.
- Hunt event conclusion.
- Food distribution order in pack.
- Weather event trigger.
- Scouting and results. (partial)
- Basic simulation loop.
Licenced under the MIT License