http://v0.ovapi.nl/ Requests====== This is the documentation for the REST api provided by this code and offered on
KV78Turbo is built upon passtimes. These are expected times at which a timingpoint is passed. Requesting this data is done in several ways
- When requesting multiple objects at the same time, use a comma separated request
- Use gzip compression to keep bandwidth usage lower
- Don't request too much data. Instead ask for a KV78Turbo license from email@example.com and run this code yourself. This includes automatic scraping of the same timingpoints in a small interval.
- Set a user-agent, this enables us to quickly detect malicious activity and will probably avoid a premature ban-hammer
The following does not apply to GVB, HTM and Veolia Haaglanden but we still recommend that you obtain a license from OpenOV and get a (free) KV78 feed yourself, if you're interested in analyzing punctualities:
- The GOVI license license applies to the data.
- It is not allowed to store data for more than 30 minutes.
- This data is not suitable for analysing the performance of the operators.