Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Hotfix: use the correct path to load the Dicom dictionary.
- Correctly handle the following DICOM headers:
- First 128 bytes empty, followed by the string DICM.
- First 128 bytes to possibly have comments, followed by the string DICM.
- Headless DICOM file to have a valid tag in the first 4 bytes.
- Update JavaDoc.
- Update License from GPLv2 to GPLv3.
- Add Eclipse Project configuration files.
- Minor updates to the graphical interface.
- Dicom dictionary might need to be updated in upcoming releases.
- Header file might be written with a wrong encoding.
- Need more testing for multi-sliced files.
Changed some references from sourceforge to github and updated the interface accordingly.
- Links in About > DicomReader Info window are partially¹ handled on Linux and not handled on Mac.
¹ Browser priority in the following order: chrome, firefox, opera, konqueror, epiphany, mozilla, netscape