We dropped some build/runtime dependency from packaging data that is not required, nothing change to the main code base.
Detailed Changelog since v2.1.1
This release fixes a regression that causes optical disk drives to appear in target device list, cheers!
Detailed Changelog since v2.1.0
This release mainly brought the following two changes:
- --install and --format installation options are deprecated in favor of --partition and --device, to be more clear what both options will do
The old options will still be available until WoeUSB v3.0
- From now on, GRUB will pause for ENTER keystroke before starting to load Windows, this helps users to know if any error happens in GRUB stage.
Detailed Changelog since v2.0.11
This release fixes Windows 7 EFI booting workaround for the case where the source image already have EFI directories.
The primary issue is that according to UEFI spec the efi directory path isn't case-sensitive, we have to detect them regardless of its case and use it as the bootmgfw.efi extract destination.
Also this implements check to skip workaround if any existing efi bootloader is found.
Source media seems to be Windows 7-based with EFI support, applying workaround to make it support UEFI booting workaround_support_windows_7_uefi_boot: DEBUG: /media/woeusb_target_1497366090_22500/efi detected. workaround_support_windows_7_uefi_boot: DEBUG: /media/woeusb_target_1497366090_22500/efi/boot detected. INFO: Detected existing EFI bootloader, workaround skipped.
Related-GitHub-Issue: windows 7 iso failed · Issue #91 · slacka/WoeUSB #91
Reported-by: kabnaj https://github.com/kabnaj
Original-patch-by: kabnaj https://github.com/kabnaj
Signed-off-by: 林博仁 Buo.Ren.Lin@gmail.com
This release fixed two issues:
mkfs.msdosdetection is not working due to typo
mkfs.fatnot detected, which the latter is used by current dosfstools
The ./configure script has an option --enable-compat-symlinks that will configure the build to symlink older names of the tools to the current ones on installation. These are dosfsck, fsck.msdos and fsck.vfat for fsck.fat, mkdosfs, mkfs.msdos and mkfs.vfat for mkfs.fat and dosfslabel for fatlabel
This release mainly supports providing "build dependency" package for users using Debian-based distributions convenience to install all build dependencies of WoeUSB.
Detailed Changelog since v2.0.8
- 6527131 - 林博仁 - fixup! Travis CI: build and deploy build dependency packages to help user build WoeUSB
- cd939fc - 林博仁 - Debian packaging: We no longer conflicts with winusb*
- 34ed1a7 - 林博仁 - Travis CI: build and deploy build dependency packages to help user build WoeUSB
- 029652d - 林博仁 - Travis CI: Disable built package deploying due to lack of compatibility
- afea9e6 - 林博仁 - Automatic version smudging: Use @@WOEUSB_VERSION@@ instead(Take 2)
- 468a784 - 林博仁 - Automatic version smudging: Use @@WOEUSB_VERSION@@ instead
This is the first release that incorporates Travis CI's automatic deploy feature. Nothing else changed since v2.0.7.
Currently it will only build amd64 packages, we expect to support i386 and even more in the future.
Yikes! It seems that only Ubuntu 14.04 is compatible with the built packages, sorry for that.
Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected. The library used 2.8 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1009,wx containers,compatible with 2.6), and your program used 2.8 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.6). fish: 'woeusbgui' terminated by signal SIGABRT (Abort)
Detailed Changelog since v2.0.7
- 9ed8d9e - 林博仁 - Travis CI: Support automatic deploy built packages to GitHub Releases
This release merely replaces the nonsense ChangeLog with a dummy.
Changelog After v2.0.6
This release mainly fixes the missing dependency info on
Changelog After v2.0.5
- 2090e0c - 林博仁 - Debian: control: Add dependency for
realpathcommand for Ubuntu 14.04
- db3f154 - 林博仁 - setup-development-environment.bash: Add runtime dependency check
- 91360f5 - 林博仁 - Implementing Contributing Guidelines
- 6fcb1cc - 林博仁 - GitHub: issue template: Fix WoeUSB Version instruction
- 84f7123 - 林博仁 - Debian: Build dependencies: Add Git and Bash for build dependency
- 5121499 - 林博仁 - GitHub: issue template: Add hint for github flavored markdown syntax
- 73da0f6 - 林博仁 - GitHub: Implement issue template
- 573a3d0 - 林博仁 - src: Remove accidentally committed executable
- 809c143 - 林博仁 - gitignore: Fix executable name
- 7312871 - 林博仁 - .gitignore: Ignore more files
This releases fixes the "woeusb: Line : Terminated" message in GUI's error log