Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- fixes reader conditionals in require form
- Fixes 'ClassNotFoundException speclj.run.standard' when running Vigilant.
- Fixes exception throwing so that correct line numbers are displayed
- CLJS upgrade to 2173
- Resolves CLJS warning: "WARNING: Use of undeclared Var" when
- Merges CLJ and CLJS into one jar using CLJX (specljs is no more)
lein spec tasks defaults to
:eval-in :subprocess rather than
:* and fn matchers to stub invokation checking
- vigilant runner prints load error stacktraces
- Adds stubs
- should-contain and should-not-contain gracefully handle nil containers
- Adds speclj.core/run-spec as speclj.run.standard/run-spec (clj only) for backward compatibility
- Adds should-be, such that (should-be empty? [1 2 3]) offers a useful report
- Adds should-not-be, such that (should-not-be empty? ) offers a useful report
- Simplifies failure report syntax
- Specljs no longer adds keys to js/Object
- Speclj doesn't leave orphaned sub process when the main process crashes @trptcolin
- Speclj flushes output @trptcolin
- speclj.core requires used name spaced for convenience.
- Fixes problem with vigilant runner
- Refactored to accomodate multiple platform (cljs)
- BREAKING-CHANGE: (run-specs) moved from speclj.core to speclj.run.standard
- Specljs (speclj on ClojureScript)
- Java src is compiles with 1.5 target instead of 1.7 (which was used in 2.6.0)
- should== for loose equality and collection containment equality
- should-not== opposite of should==
- should-contain works with regular expressions, maps, and sequences
- should-not-contain, opposite of should-contain
- Adds leinigen task help/doc string.
- Vars (helpers fns and such) can be delcared inside contexts. Good suggestion by @mylesmegyesi.
- Standard runner clears descriptions after each run.
- Throwables are now caught by vigilant runner when loading files. Errors used to fail silently.
- Errors (as opposed to Exceptions) no longer abort test runs
- 2.1.0 is broken for some reason
- Vigilant runner will remember failing tests and rerun them until they pass
- leiningen spec task will always run in project root
- tags in the command line work again
- before-all's can use values from with-all's
- Improved stacktrace eliding for pagages starting with clojure./java./speclj.
- Multiple reporters supported
- new assertions: should-be-nil, should-not-be-nil (Thanks to pgr0ss)
- made reporting functional resuable
- added pending macro to mark characteristics as pending
- empty characteristics are now considered pending
- xit is a shortcut to mark a characteristic as pending
- added shortcuts for runners and reporters
- renamed specdoc to documentation
- output improved
- with-all spec component
- tag examples. declared in describe blocks. filtered on run.
- exclude hidden files in runs (https://github.com/slagyr/speclj/pull/4)
- using raw Runtime.exec in 'lein spec' command to avoid ant's output mangling and lag.
- should-be-same or some assertion that checks object reference equality
- allow runners to run files, not just directories
- options for (run-specs)
- fix file path displayed with failed spec
- refactored Vigilant running to use fresh library (embedded locally)
- around components now execute around befores and afters
- removed AOT compilation of clojure src which caused problems on other versions of clojure
- fixed typo that prevented src from properly reloaded by Vigilant Runner
- spec files are sorted before running
- stack traces are elided and a switch was added to output full stack traces
- fixed problem where vigilant runner would crash with :reload or :verbose in ns
- colorize output
- standard runner won't evaluate specs until they're all loaded
with components are only bound within their context
- nested describe/context
afters are invoked even after failures or errors
- should= support for doubles (use delta)
- Lazy seqs print nicely in output (trptcolin)
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.