Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
F.A.Q. Frequently asked questions
How do I install WIMM into Kodi?
From Version 4.1.10 when you install WIMM you also install a repository that allows easy updates to the addon. The updates are propagated within 6 hours of release.
Enable web interface:
- For Helix go to System > Services > Webserver > Services
- Enable Allow control Kodi via HTTP
- Set Web Interface to WIMM (optional)
- If you made WIMM the default web interface open your browser to http://kodi_ip:port/
- Otherwise open your browser to http://xbmc_ip:port/addons/webinterface.WiMM/
WIMM is not working or I found a bug, what do I do?
What to do if WIMM isn't working, before reporting an issue try the following first:
- Clear your browsers internet cache.
- Uninstall WIMM ensuring it's completely removed from the addon folder.
- Reinstall the latest version of WiMM.
All issues should be reported on the issue tracker including the following information:
- Kodi Version (including Operating System).
- WIMM Version.
- Browser Version (including Operating System).
- Which page the error is occurring on.
- A description of the error.
I would like to discuss WIMM related information/issues, what do I do?
We offer you currently where you can go and chat with other users and ourselves.
Note: The ##wimm is a new channel as such not many users frequent it at the moment. We encourage you to register your nickname with freenode and identify to services when visiting freenode channels.