Ansible Role: ha-wordpress
WordPress is one of the most popular (CMS) web applications out there. According to w3techs.com … about 25% of the whole web is using WordPress. It is based on PHP and MySQL and can support a nearly limitless number of plugins. You can find a lot of tutorials on how to install and setup a wordpress application in different variations. Most of them only deal with a very basic setup on a single node – which can be a good start – but it is definitely not enough for running your online business on it.
This role will include:
- hardening of the server settings
- implementing a backup strategy
- automatically applying security updates (both OS and application)
- setting up a monitoring service
- and all that on a scalable and high available, load balanced infrastructure.
- … everything that you need to run and operate your business application on wordpress …
This is a beta test.
Available variables are listed below, along with default values: