A very simple shell-script to recursively and efficiently watch for asset changes and to trigger automatic recompilation.
- Place "assetic-watch" inside your "Symfony/bin" directory.
- Open "assetic-watch" with your favorite text editor.
- See comments in "configuration" section for configuration details. Update and save the file.
- Do ". ./bin/assetic-watch" from inside your Symfony directory. Watch will now run and will monitor your assets.
- Use Ctrl+C to terminate watch execution when you've finished.
- inotifywait must be installed, see
Slava Fomin II <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Feel free to contact me.
From Russia with Love.
Let's make this World a Better place!