Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
With this update, I'm starting to write changelogs grouped by types.
- new configurable: smtp_secure
- editing an existing page that had php enabled
- chrome bug on save (when editing page) ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR
- showing IP and Port in admin panel (#44, by miqueiaspenha)
- deleting plugin showing "You don't have rights to delete"
- some bug with PHPMailer not finding its language file
- default accounts.vote value
- saving some really high long ip addresses
- update config.highscores_ids_hidden on install when there are samples already in database
- auto add z_polls table on install
- changed mb_strtolower functions to strtolower()
- added new function: $hooks->exist($type)