CS374 Introduction to Human-Computer Interaction
Repository for Design Project of CS374, KAIST, 2019 Spring
About the Course
Designing useful and usable user interfaces is much more than designing fancy and beautiful things. This course introduces fundamental principles, techniques, and methods for designing, prototyping, and evaluating user interfaces. Through this course, you’ll master the skills to design useful and usable interfaces that are carefully catered to users’ needs. Course Page
About Design Project
Following a user-centered design process, you’ll build an interactive prototype through a semester-long team project.
- Jeongeon Park
- Changhyeon Park
- Juan Lee
- Hyunchang Oh
Design Project Milestones
- Design Project 0: Team Formation
- Design Project 1: Needfinding
- Design Project 2: Ideation
- Design Project 3: Paper Prototyping
- Design Project 4: Lo-fi Prototyping
- Design Project 5: Mid-fi Prototyping and Prototype
- Design Project 6: Hi-fi Prototyping and Prototype
- Design Project 7: User Testing
- Design Project 8: Iteration & Wrap-up
About the Project
A renovated email interface for email users with frequent and diverse uses
Come pozangzee.com and try it!
How to run?
You can see our demo.
cd src yarn install yarn start
cd src yarn install yarn build