Please sign in to comment.
Move simple Fast Path API up to `RelationalProfile`
The old `JdbcFastPath` did not actually require JDBC because it relays all calls to the specialized ResultConverters that it wraps. It is now called `SimpleFastPathResultConverter` and it still requires a `TypeMappingResultConverter` on top of a `ProductResultConverter` to work but this has always been enforced at runtime (falling back to the non-FastPath implementation in other cases) and is applicable outside of `JdbcProfile` as well.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 34 additions and 34 deletions.
- +1 −4 slick/src/main/scala/slick/driver/JdbcProfile.scala
- +0 −8 slick/src/main/scala/slick/jdbc/JdbcMappingCompilerComponent.scala
- +0 −22 slick/src/main/scala/slick/jdbc/JdbcResultConverter.scala
- +11 −0 slick/src/main/scala/slick/profile/RelationalProfile.scala
- +22 −0 slick/src/main/scala/slick/relational/ResultConverter.scala