Please sign in to comment.
Add `countDefined` operator:
Following on from #1239, which actually changed `.length` semantics for all queries, not only those of a single column as documented, we add a new `.countDefined` operator that performs a count of a single column, omitting NULL rows. As revealed by the new test cases, 3VL semantics for aggregation operators were broken in QueryInterpreter. This is fixed, too. Tests in AggregateTest. Fixes #1285.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 53 additions and 25 deletions.
- +7 −7 slick-testkit/src/main/scala/com/typesafe/slick/testkit/tests/AggregateTest.scala
- +4 −0 slick/src/main/scala/slick/compiler/OptimizeScalar.scala
- +11 −0 slick/src/main/scala/slick/lifted/ExtensionMethods.scala
- +19 −11 slick/src/main/scala/slick/memory/QueryInterpreter.scala
- +12 −7 slick/src/sphinx/upgrade.rst