Please sign in to comment.
- Upgrade to latest logback 1.1.3 and remove ending “$” from all logger names. Parsing these names is currently broken in logback (see http://jira.qos.ch/browse/LOGBACK-978) and might also cause problems with other frameworks. - Add `mark` methods to GenericTest to put a debug ID into the MDC (and also use it as the action name when marking a DBIOAction). - Update logback configs accordingly to print this debug ID.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 45 additions and 18 deletions.
- +4 −4 common-test-resources/logback.xml
- +1 −1 project/Build.scala
- +1 −1 reactive-streams-tests/src/test/resources/logback-test.xml
- +5 −5 slick-testkit/src/doctest/resources/logback.xml
- +6 −6 slick-testkit/src/main/scala/com/typesafe/slick/testkit/tests/JoinTest.scala
- +16 −0 slick-testkit/src/main/scala/com/typesafe/slick/testkit/util/Testkit.scala
- +12 −1 slick/src/main/scala/slick/util/Logging.scala