Raidtomi is a Web-based tool for Max Raid RNG manipulation in Pokémon Sword and Shield (Gen 8). Core seed searching and RNG logic is written in Rust and compiled to WebAssembly using wasm-bindgen. You can try it online at raidtomi.com.
Currently, Raidtomi only works in desktop Firefox and Chrome, and Android mobile browsers. This is because Safari does not currently support BigInt64Array and BigUint64Array, both of which are used in wasm-bindgen.
srccontains TypeScript and React code
cratecontains Rust code
Notable parts of the codebase:
- crate/src/core/frame.rs contains all raid generation logic as documented
- crate/src/personal_data.rs constructs the in-memory personal table. This file can be mostly generated using crate/src/core/personal.rs, which reads the personal binary.
- src/helpers/data/dens.ts contains the den listings
Thanks to the following people:
- AdmiralFish for creating RaidFinder, documenting raid generation, and answering all of my questions on Discord
- Leanny for creating Seed Checker, the inspiration for this project, as well as base game and IoA raid tables
- Kaphotics for open-sourcing the personal data binary through PKHeX
- zaksabeast and Shiny_Sylveon for dumping Crown Tundra raid tables