Total issues resolved: 6
Total issues resolved: 8
Total issues resolved: 15
- 1954: Fix phpdoc for createRoute function in Router
- 1956: Add getServerParam method
- 1957: Fix getCookieParam() phpdoc error
- 1963: Related to #1962. Implementation with UnitTest
- 1975: Ensure withJson returns a new Response
- 1978: replaced deprecated getMock calls with getMockBuilder equivalents.
- 1984: Fix Issue #1983: Throwable exception uncaught in Route.php
- 1998: Update .gitattributes
- 2006: Remove unused property-reads
- 2007: Bug-fix for router
- 2011: Whitespace cleanup
- 2013: Update README with new support forum link
- 2014: Add more status codes
- 2017: Test with PHP 7.1 but allow failures
- 2034: Reuse getParsedBodyParam for determining method override in POST body.
A few useful bug fixes in this release including the ability to read the ‘Authorization’ header without tweaking .htaccess files or manually looking in getallheaders()!
We have also added getCookieParam() to the Request class. Also this release continues our efforts to improve the unit test coverage of the framework.
Total issues resolved: 17
- 1867: Fall back to getallheaders() when available
- 1872: gh-1838 added checks for pipe streams
- 1878: Added test for originalKey method in headers class
- 1879: Improved tests for Error handler
- 1882: Testing Router Methods
- 1883: Container converts not UnexpectedValueException but InvalidArgumentException
- 1884: Check if getReasonPhrase returns empty message
- 1885: Cookies tests improved
- 1889: Small fixes
- 1896: Env REQUEST_URI can contain query params.
- 1901: Move valid protocol versions to a class static var
- 1906: added a method to create Route instance
- 1907: Fix warning when failing to resolve callables of $class,$method format
- 1914: Add license docblock to DeferredCallable.php
- 1920: Added more tests for UploadedFiles
- 1925: Do not check streams with is_writable in UploadedFile::moveTo()
- 1929: Add getCookieParam method
3.4.1 had a BC break when handling errors where the acceptable media type listed in the Accept header wasn't the first one. This is now fixed.
Also, with this release, we set the
App::VERSION constant to the correct number.
Total issues resolved: 1
This releases fixes a infinite loop bug discovered in version 3.4.0 and also adds additional unit tests.
Total issues resolved: 5
- 1749: Configurable FastRoute Caching
- 1781: Support structured suffix body parsers (+json/+xml)
- 1782: Support +json & +xml accept headers when creating error responses
- 1837: Add removeNamedRoute to Router and unit test
- 1844: #1669 added Routable::setPattern method
- 1848: Add
- 1856: Add option to remove content-length
- 1663: ContainerInterop compliance improvement
- 1830: Abstract handlers
- 1855: Update fast-route to stable version
- 1846: #1836 count amount of bytes read instead of chunks
- 1859: Don't set http status code on withRedirect implicitly
- 1862: Do not clone response body while cloning response
The full list of changes is here