This is the main repo for controlling teacher contributions to the CSDT community website. It is still in development.
It is designed to act as a private git server, from which teachers can add new content or change old content using the tinymce wiziwig to fit their classroom and needs, while simultaneously sharing that content to help other teachers with their work.
sudo apt-get install libffi-dev
- Linux: sudo apt-get install virtualbox
- Windows & Mac: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
- Linux: sudo apt-get install vagrant
- Windows & Mac: https://www.vagrantup.com/downloads.html
- libffi-dev (For Misaka)
- Linux: sudo apt-get install libffi-dev
git clone https://github.com/CSnap/django_git_tinymce cd django_git_tinymce vagrant up vagrant ssh cd /vagrant python3 manage.py migrate python3 manage.py collectstatic python3 manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8001
The site should now be accessible at via web browser at localhost:1234
To access site admin:
- To set up admin for site:
python3 manage.py createsuperuser