RubyMotion App Template
This project template is intended to be a starting point for building a RubyMotion app.
- Folders for models, views, controllers, lib and vendored frameworks to encourage a Rails-style layout convention
- Spec folder layout to mirror the app folder
- Optional support for TestFlight
- Optional support for CocoaPods
- Default values for app version and identifier
- Placeholders for configuring icons and device families
I have included a simple Model-View-Controller example, highlighting how the controller should act as a mediator, passing any model data into the constructor of the view. Views should not direclty access model data.
I've included a model test to show that RSpec can be used outside of the RubyMotion environment:
Clone the project:
git clone https://firstname.lastname@example.org/andyw8/rubymotion_app_template.git
Remove anything you don't need from the Rakefile. Then start building your app!