A mini-FTP server that persists all data to Amazon S3.
gem install s3ftp
- Create a new, empty S3 bucket
- As root, run s3ftp --config some/path/config.yml
- The process will generate a default config file and exit with a usage notice
- edit the default config file and provide connection details for Amazon S3
- Upload a passwd file to your S3 bucket. It should contain a single line per user and be a CSV. It should look something like this
the third column indicatest he users administrator status. Administrators can see all files. Regular users are sandboxed to their own directory.
- As root, run s3ftp --config some/path/config.yml again
This library is distributed under the terms of the MIT License. See the included file for more detail.