This is a pretty major release that involves some breaking changes.
Some events have been renamed (again). Sorry about that, but I just wasn't happy with them.
I believe the new event names make much more sense and are semantically correct.
There are 2 new events:
tokenfield:editedtoken- fires when a token is ready for editing
tokenfield:removedtoken- fires after a token is removed from DOM
Other changes and improvements in this release:
- Fixed css path in bower.json #100
- Edit mode fixed when only one token present
- Support readonly inputs
- minLength is now tested against label, instead of value
- Always pass full datum object to typeahead events #116
- Multiple datasets for Typeahead are now supported
- Built-in event handlers can now be cancelled on some events by calling
Sorry - I forgot to build the last 2 releases, which means they do not include the updated code in dist folder. Please upgrade to this one ASAP.
- Fixed disabled token hover styling
- Make better use of LESS
Changes in this release
- Add typeahead
- Events have been renamed. Refer to docs for details.
- New option:
allowEditing- setting to false will disable token editing
- New option:
limit- controls maximum numbers of tokens allowed in a field
- Add UMD to support AMD, node and browser environments
- Add RTL support
- Fixed: #51, #62, #68
- Internal: Use grunt for builds
- Internal: Use less for stylesheets