A static-ish blog application. Can be run as a standalone application/server or be used to locally manage and deploy posts to a remote server.
If you wish to build b you'll need Go version 1.2+ installed.
Please check your installation with:
If you wish to run the tests, either run them using
go test ./... in the project directory, or using the included
guard in the project directory to have the tests run automatically when
*.go files are modified.
- Create new posts - 50% (api endpoint complete)
- Edit posts - 75% (api endpoints [show, update] and admin endpoint  complete)
- Admin interface
- Generation of static files
- Automated revisioning with git
- Some form of authentication (?)
- Manage other content
Licensed under the MIT License.
See the LICENSE file for details.